Details of Procedures
CON EFECTOS DESDE EL 1 DE JUNIO DE 2020, EL CÓMPUTO DE LOS PLAZOS ADMINISTRATIVOS QUE HUBIERAN SIDO SUSPENDIDOS SE REANUDARÁ, O SE REINICIARÁ, SI ASÍ SE HUBIERA PREVISTO EN UNA NORMA CON RANGO DE LEY APROBADA DURANTE LA VIGENCIA DEL ESTADO DE ALARMA Y SUS PRÓRROGAS, DE ACUERDO CON EL ARTICULO 9, DEL REAL DECRETO 537/2020, DE 22 DE MAYO, POR EL QUE SE PRORROGA EL ESTADO DE ALARMA DECLARADO POR EL REAL DECRETO 463/2020, DE 14 DE MARZO.
EN MATERIA TRIBUTARIA EL PLAZO PARA PRESENTAR AUTOLIQUIDACIONES DE TRIBUTOS GESTIONADOS POR LA AGENCIA TRIBUTARIA VALENCIANA (ATV) SE RIGE POR EL DECRETO LEY 1/2020 (DOGV Nº 8774 DE 30/3/2020) Y SU CORRECCIÓN DE ERRORES (DOGV Nº 8878 BIS DE 1/4/2020).
- What can I apply for?
Priority investment project' recognition application. Internationalisation.
Recognising an investment or reinvestment business project as a 'priority investment project' in Comunitat Valenciana by the Generalitat Valenciana.Top
- Who can apply for it?
Natural persons or legal entities interested in submitting an investment or reinvestment business project proposal in the territory of Comunitat Valenciana so that it may be recognised as a 'priority investment project'.
Regarding the PRIORITY INVESTMENT PROJECTS:Top
1. They must comply with the precepts in the following:
- Law 19/2018 of 13 July, of the Generalitat, to accelerate the investment in priority projects (LAIP);
- Decision of the Conselleria with competence in productive sector affairs and internationalisation annually passing the assessment criteria and the enforceable minimum criteria for a project to qualify as project of interest for Comunitat Valenciana.
- Decree 78/2019 of 7 June, of the Consell, approving the regulations of the Law 19/2018.
2. According to these regulations, investment or reinvestment business project proposals must comply with the requirements established in the second article of the aforementioned Law 19/2018 (LAIP) in order for it to qualify as a 'priority investment project'.
- It must provide an added value to Comunitat Valenciana in areas such as technological progress and innovation, territorial development and structuring, employment creation, traditional sector recovering and fostering, environmental protection, social inclusion promotion, equality and reconciliation of work or joint responsibility, among other economic, social and environmental criteria.
- Likewise, generally the project must meet al least one of the following requirements:
a) Generate 10 or more indefinite-contract full-time job positions.
b) Generate an investment in fixed assets, excluding real estate, amounting to or exceeding 600,000.
These requirements shall be halved if the project is to be carried out in the municipalities in Comunitat Valenciana with the highest risk of depopulation.
- In addition to this general requirement, the added value of the projects in Comunitat Valenciana shall be assessed according to the objective criteria that are passed annually by means of the Decision of the person in Conselleria with competence in productive sector affairs and internationalisation within the framework of Law 19/2018 (LAIP) and must reach the minimum score required determined by the aforementioned decision.
- When should I apply for it?
Plaç de presentació
Open all year.Top
- What documentation should be submitted?
A) Natural persons or legal entities applying MUST submit the following documentation ON-LINE:
1. Priority investment project recognition application form duly filled out and electronically signed according to the standardised SOLCAPRI model listed as a form associated with this procedure, which is also available on the on-line application system.
This application comprises the following statements of responsibility signed by the applicant:
a) A statement of responsibility setting out that s/he has not fallen foul of any of the prohibitions that prevent obtaining the beneficiary condition established in article 13 of the general Law 38/2003 of 17 November, of subsidies, and particularly setting out that s/he is not in debt with the Generalitat having the obligation to refund any subsidies.
b) A statement of responsibility setting out that s/he does not have any administrative or sanctioning record due to infractions or irregularities in other projects managed by the company or its legal representative.
c) A statement of responsibility setting out that the project holds urban compatibility as a previous requirement to it being processed by the Investment Acceleration Point .
d) A statement of responsibility setting out:
- Compliance with the regulations on workplace inclusion of people with disabilities or exemption if applicable.
- Exemption from the legal obligation to implement an equal opportunity plan.
- Not having hired staff and, therefore, not being registered nor having any obligation with Social Security.
- The number of hired freelance workers, classified by gender and indicating the percentage of people with a disability (equal to or higher than 33%).
2. ACTION PROJECT duly filled out and electronically signed according to the standardised model PROPRINV, which is listed as a form associated with this procedure and which is also available on the on-line application system.
3. Should the applicant be a LEGAL ENTITY, they should also provide their supporting and identifying documentation consisting of a photocopy of the most recent founding document / articles of association, power of representation, copy of entry into the Mercantile Registry or equivalent if applicable, as well as a photocopy of their tax identification card.
In the event that the Conselleria is in possession of this documentation, they may provide a STATEMENT OF VALIDITY (according to the standardised model DECRVIG, which is listed as a form associated with this procedure and which is also available on the on-line application system) no later than 5 years since the completion of the procedure that the statement refers to and as long as it has not been altered in any way.
4. Should the authorisation to directly and electronically check the natural person's IDENTITY details or those of the natural persons acting on their behalf or those of the legal entity representative signing the aforementioned application be denied to the Conselleria with competence in productive sector affairs and internationalisation, the supporting documents for identification purposes of those persons (DNI or NIE) must be provided.
5. Should the authorisation to directly and electronically check the COMPLIANCE OF TAX OBLIGATIONS AND SOCIAL SECURITY OBLIGATIONS as established in articles 18 and 19 of the Royal Decree 887/2016 of 21 July, passing the regulations of the general Law 38/2003 of 17 November, of subsidies be denied to the Conselleria with competence in productive sector affairs and internationalisation, the certificates listed below, which must be valid at least until the date on which they are awarded the recognition, must be provided:
- A certificate from the Spanish Tax Agency (AEAT) certifying that the applicant is up to date with her/his tax obligations.
- A certificate from the Spanish General Social Security Treasury (TGSS) certifying that the applicant is up to date with her/his Social Security obligations.
- A certificate from the Conselleria with competence in tax collection certifying that the applicant has no tax debt to the Generalitat.
In this sense, the certificates issued by the tax administrations and the Social Security shall be valid for 6 months from their date of issue, according to the provisions established in article 23.3 of the aforementioned Royal Decree 887/2006.
B) The applicant may be required to provide additional documentation or further clarifications deemed necessary to decide on the submitted proposal.
- How are proceedings carried out?
1. SUBMISSION of the application and the rest of the required documentation ON-LINE is MANDATORY using the on-line application system designed for this purpose and accessible from the PROP's Guide.
- Both the application and the rest of the documents to be provided must be electronically signed.
- Any applications and documents that are not submitted on-line shall not be taken into consideration.
- Submitting the application implies the acceptance of the regulations.
2. REMEDYING MISTAKES
- If the application does not meet the requirements or is not accompanied by the necessary documentation, the applicant shall be required to correct the mistake and/or provide the necessary documents within 10 days. Should the applicant fail to do as established, their application shall be deemed as withdrawn provided that a prior decision has been passed by the person in Conselleria with competence in productive sector affairs and internationalisation or their delegate, as established in the basic legislation on public administrative procedures.
- Any demands shall be requested electronically and shall be deemed dealt with or disregarded as established in Law 39/2015, of 1 October, of the common administrative procedure of public administrations.
In this sense, any requests shall be deemed as disregarded if no answer is provided within 10 days and this shall be regarded as notified.
- The required documentation must be provided electronically. Therefore, no documentation provided in any other format shall be valid.
- Any amendments must be done electronically through the procedure available in the PROP's Guide. A link to this is available in the section 'Enlaces' (Links) under this procedure.
3. ASSESSMENT AND RECOGNITION DECISION
A) As a TEMPORARY priority project
- Any business projects that may be recognised as a priority investment project shall be analysed by the Investment Acceleration Point taking the submitted documentation into consideration and according to the criteria approved and published annually by the Conselleria with competence in productive sector affairs and internationalisation. The priority of the projects exceeding the minimums established shall be given in order of submission.
- The Investment Acceleration Point shall review the investment or reinvestment business projects and shall decide whether they meet the requirements within 10 days from their receipt or from their amendment if applicable.
Afterwards, Investment Acceleration Point shall write a priority investment project recognition decision proposal, which shall be taken to the person in Conselleria with competence in productive sector affairs and internationalisation or their delegate so that it may be decided upon within that period.
- Should the criteria be insufficient or should their compliance not be accredited before the deadline, the applicable denial decision shall be approved.
B) As a priority investment project
- Once the project has been recognised as a temporary priority project, the investment technical commission shall be called to carry out the first study of the project with a deadline of 20 working days.
- After the study and the appropriate previous consultations, the assistant director of IVACE (Valencian Institute of Entrepreneurial Competitiveness) with competence in internationalisation shall pass and take the approval or denial decision proposal for the 'Priority investment project' recognition to the person in Conselleria with competence in productive sector affairs and internationalisation or their delegate, within 10 calendar days, so that it may be decided upon within that period.
- The approval or denial decision of a proposal as a priority project shall only have an effect on the acceleration of its procedure and it does not make any assumptions on the different administrative acts involved in the process.
4. NOTIFICATION OF DECISION
The approval or denial decision of a proposal as a priority project shall be electronically notified to the applicant, as established in the basic legislation on public administrative procedures.
5. PROJECT MONITORING
The Investment Acceleration Point shall thoroughly monitor the project in process until its effective implementation.
The express decision exhausts all administrative remedies. An appeal of reconsideration against the decision may be brought optionally before the institution that passed it within a month starting from the day after the notification of the decision. A judicial appeal against the decision may also be brought before the Judicial Chamber of the High Court of Justice of Comunitat Valenciana within two months starting from the day after the notification of the decision.Top
If no specific decision is given after this deadline, the application shall be deemed as disregarded as established in the basic legislation on public administrative procedures. In this case, an appeal may be brought anytime from the day after the deadline.
- How are proceedings carried out telematically?
Through the corresponding link:
Process with electronic certificate:https://www.tramita.gva.es/ctt-att-atr/asistente/iniciarTramite.html?tramite=DGM_GEN&version=3&login=c&idioma=en&idCatGuc=PR&idProcGuc=20322
On the relevant link:Top
Accessing the procedure with an electronic certificate: https://www.tramita.gva.es/ctt-att-atr/asistente/iniciarTramite.html?tramite=DGM_GEN&version=3&login=c&idioma=es&idCatGuc=PR&idProcGuc=20322
Information for the application process
1. The application and the required documentation must be submitted VIA THE ON-LINE PROCEDURE, the link to which is stated above.
In order to do so, the applicant must have a qualified and advanced electronic signature system based on a qualified electronic signature certificate issued by providers listed in 'Lista de confianza de prestadores de servicios de certificación' (Trusted List of Certification Service Providers). These systems include:
- A Spanish electronic national identification document (DNIe), a certificate issued by the FNMT (Fábrica Nacional de Moneda y Timbre) and a legal entity, public sector employee, or natural person certificate issued by the ACCV.
- A Cl@ve Firma system issued by the Spanish Government for natural persons (any legal entities are therefore excluded, e.g. companies, city councils, or other entities).
More information on the systems supported on the Generalitat Valenciana Electronic Office: https://sede.gva.es/en/web/sede_electronica/sede_certificados
2. In order to start any procedures on-line before the Generalitat Administration as a person's legal representative (natural person or legal entity), you must have previously registered with either the ACCV REGISTER OF REPRESENTATIVES or REA (Registro Electrónico de Apoderamientos). More information regarding this matter is available in the section 'Enlaces' (Links) under this procedure.
No notifications shall be received in your Citizen Folder without such registration. Additionally, the representations shall not be accredited.
3. You can access the on-line application system by clicking on either the link listed under 'How to apply electronically?' or the 'ACCESSING THE PROCEDURE WITH AN ELECTRONIC CERTIFICATE' link (in red on the top of this website). This will allow you to fill out the on-line form, attach the application and any other electronically filled out and signed documentation you must provide, as well as submit all of it electronically, obtaining the corresponding proof of registration.
4. Regarding the DOCUMENTS TO BE ATTACHED if applicable:
- It is advisable that you have all your documents available, filled out, signed, and saved on your computer before starting the procedure so you can subsequently attach them on the corresponding step.
- IMPORTANT: Any signed or certified documentation submitted electronically must be sent in PDF format and must contain the ELECTRONIC SIGNATURES of the signing person(s) or entity or entities.
- Under this procedure on the PROP's Guide:
* You can find the list of the documentation to be provided under the 'What documentation should I submit?' section.
* You may find standardised and fillable forms of all or some of these documents (depending on the case) in the 'Forms associated with the procedure' section, as well as on the on-line application system. If a standardised form exists, it should be used. However, any documents for which no standardised forms exist must be created or gathered by the applicant in order to attach them.
- The maximum permitted size of the documents as well as their possible formats or extensions (.pdf, .doc, .odt, .xls, .ods, .zip, etc.) are indicated on the application system. Please make sure your documents are saved in these formats before attaching them.
5. You can find MORE INFORMATION about the online application at: http://www.gva.es/es/inicio/atencion_ciudadano/at_ciud_faq/at_ciud_faq_tramitacion
Please review this information. Should you need any further help, please contact:
- For inquiries about the content of the application: email@example.com
- For technical support: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Complementary information
Any business projects that may be recognised as a priority investment project shall be analysed by the Investment Acceleration Point taking the submitted documentation into consideration and according to the criteria approved and published annually by the Conselleria with competence in productive sector affairs and internationalisation. The priority of the projects exceeding the minimums established shall be given in order of submission.
- Legal and/or documentary sources
The Generalitat hopes you will find this information useful
The information icluded herein is for illustrative purpose only, it shall not be a source of rights or expectations, nor shall it entail any binding connection with the procedure it refers to, the processing of which shall always be subjected to specific instructions.