On-line attention - 012 - Atención a la ciudadanía - Guía PROP
On-line attention - 012
On-line attention - 012
WHAT CAN I DO WITH THE TELEPHONE INFORMATION SERVICE 012?
The telephone information service 012 aims to centralise the administrative information provided by the Generalitat in only one telephone number. The main objective is that citizens obtain complete, reliable and updated information, with absolute confidentiality about the enquiries made and the answers given to them.
For calls outside the Valencian Community or for citizens who have a flat-rate service for national telephones or landline calls, the administrative information service of the la Generalitat is
963 866 000
(abroad +34 963 866 000).
Public opening hours are from Monday to Friday, from 8:00 a.m. to 7.00 p.m., and in August, from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., except national holidays, Valencia bank holidays and the 24th and 31st December.
012 service aims to:
- Provide information about any procedure or service that can or must be processed before the Administration of the Generalitat, as well as information about public employment offers.
- Provide information about the situation of housing procedures, transport cards, support for the care of the elderly from the family environment or information about authorised installers by the Conselleria d'Economia, Industria, Turisme i Ocupació (Regional Ministry of Economy, Industry, Tourism and Employment).
- Transfer calls of citizens to any person in the organisation.
- The information provided by telephone can be sent for free via e-mail.
The information provided by the telephone 012 is also available at the PROP offices and in www.gva.es (PROP Guide).
The information provided by this service has a purely informative purpose and, therefore, it may not produce rights or expectations and it may not be linked to the procedure it refers to, the processing of which is always subject to the regulations.
PRICE OF THE PHONE CALL
The price of the phone call is established in the Resolution of November 21st, 2012, of the Secretary of State for Telecommunication and Information Society, by which the number 012 is attributed to the information service of regional administrations (BOE No. 296, of 12th December, 2012), modality C.
Modality C: fixed-price for the telephone call according to the following table:
|From a landline telephone network||From a mobile telephone network|
|(*) Price of an ordinary 160 seconds phone call landline to landline in the national territory||(*) Price of an ordinary 160 seconds phone call from a mobile phone to landline in the national territory|
(*) Please, consult your operator.
In order to provide you a better service, it is recommended to call from Monday to Friday during the following time spans: from 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. and from 2:30 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. During these time spans there are less information requests.
The 012 service is also available by dialling 963 866 000. Therefore, if you have a contract with your operator which includes flat rate for calls to landlines, the access to the service of information does not incur any cost.
QUALITY COMMITMENTS TO CITIZENS
RESOLUTION of 3 June 2019, of the Conselleria de Transparencia, Responsabilidad Social, Participación y Cooperación, approving the Citizen's Charter of the Information Service 012 of the Generalitat.
012 Service centralises the administrative information provided by the Generalitat in a single telephone number 012 (or 963 866 000) or through an online enquiry service. The main objective is to provide citizens complete, reliable and updated information, guaranteeing absolute confidentiality of the enquiries made, as well as the answers offered in any of our official languages.
All voice inquiries will be recorded for quality and security reasons. These recordings will be kept for 6 months, and after this period they will be destroyed.
Promptness, efficiency and reliability
- The average waiting time to answer calls will be less than 20 seconds, according to the monthly average of answered calls.
- 012 aims to answer all calls and is compromised to answer each month at least 95% of calls received, bearing in mind the monthly capacity of service.
- Information provided by telephone will be sent, if asked, to citizens freely by e-mail, on the next working day at the most.
- Agents of the telephone service are identified by their name and/or surname.
- 012 will answer complaints, suggestions and observations made by citizens in a maximum period of 20 days.
TABLE OF INDICATORS. WE MEASURE QUALITY
|QUALITY COMMITMENTS||ASSOCIATED INDICATORS||TARGET VALUES|
|We guarantee quality attention to citizens in the provision of our services||General index of perception of the quality of the service||> 7 out of 10|
|We guarantee personalized attention by qualified information providers, with friendly treatment and adequate to the users' needs||General index of perception of the service staff||> 7 out of 10|
|We answer in an average time of 20 seconds, according to our monthly statistics Average waiting time of calls||Average waiting time of calls||< 20 seconds|
|We guarantee enough capability to answer 95% of monthly received calls, considering an average of 6,000 calls a day||% of answered/received calls||> 95%|
|We send the information requested within the next 24 hours (within the time of citizen service), totally free||% of sent requests within the period / total of requested information||> 98%|
|We answer complaints and suggestions within a maximum period of 20 days since the reception of the complaint or suggestion||% of complaints and suggestions answered in the indicated period||> 99%|