A partir del dilluns 1 de juny de 2020 l'atenció en les Oficines PROP es realitzarà
EXCLUSIVAMENT PER CITA PRÈVIA
La cita prèvia es podrà sol·licitar electrònicament o telefònicament cridant al telèfon 012 (963 866 000)
WHAT CAN I USE THE PROP OFFICES PERSONAL ASSISTANCE SERVICE FOR?
The PROP information system consists of a network of offices that are geographically distributed to provide general information about the Generalitat's procedures and services and public job offers from the perspective of an efficient Administration oriented to the citizens of the Valencian Community.
Working hours (except local, regional or nation-wide public holidays):
Except the months of June to September (both inlcuded), Easter week and during school holidays of Christmas, New Year and Epiphany.
- Monday to Thursday from 9 h to 15 h.
- Friday from 9 h to 14:30 h.
The PROP offices offer the following services:
- General information about any step on procedures, services or public job offers that could or must be carried out with the Generalitat administration.
- Free delivery of official forms required to initiate or carry out procedures and services so that the latter can be completed in a single visit.
- Information about the status of applications filed related to subsidies for housing plans, transport cards, financial assistance for housewives for the care of the elderly, calculation of tax on transfer of ownership of vehicles.
- Information about the organization, powers, address, telephone number, fax and email address of the administrative units of the Generalitat, and about the fees for assistance and registration of documents.
- Through a computerized system, they organize the assignment of shifts for assistance, thus minimizing waiting time and ensuring that citizens are directed correctly to any of the autonomous administrative - and, if appropriate, municipal - units, that are located in the office. By means of the waiting time management system we know that since the first PROP building was put into operation (in June 1996), over 10 million citizens have been attended to.
- Through the register installed in the office itself, they provide citizens with a means to submit and register documents addressed to the Generalitat.
- Refer to the Official Journal of the Valencian Community (DOCV).
- Subscription to the (Alert Service.).
The information provided by the PROP offices is also available through telephone number 012 or Web. (PROP Guide).
Relación de oficinas PROP
PROP's office continued
- Alicante (Churruca) : C. Churruca, 29 - 03003
- Alicante (Rambla): Rambla Méndez Núñez, 41 - 03002
- Alcoy: C. Sant Llorenç, 2 - 03801
- Benidorm (Foietes): Foietes - Colonia de Madrid, Av. Beniardá, 61 - 03502
- Denia: Pl. Constitución, 10 - 03700
- Elda: Pl. Constitución, 1 - 03600
- Elche: Pl. de la Merced, 5 - 03202
- Orihuela: C. López Pozas, s/n - 03300
- Torrevieja: Plaza de la Constitución, 2. 03181
- Castellón de la Plana (Hermanos Bou): Av. Hermanos Bou, 47 - 12003
- Castellón de la Plana (Mayor): C. Mayor, 76 - 12001
- Morella: C. Segura Barreda, 28 - 12300
- Segorbe: Pl. del Almudín, 1 - 12400
- Vila-real: C. Josep Ramón Batalla, 38 - 12540
- Vinaròs: Plaza de Jovellar, 2 - 12500
- Alzira: Pl. Casassús, 1 - 46600
- Gandia: Avda. República Argentina, 28 - 46702
- Llíria: Pl. Major, 1 - 46160
- Ontinyent: C. Mayans, 19 - 46870
- Requena: Pl. Consistorial, 2 - 46340
- Sagunto: Camino Real, 65-67 - 46500
- Sagunto-Puerto: Pl. Ramón de la Sota, s/n - 46520
- València (PROP I): C. Gregorio Gea, 27 - 46009
- València (PROP 9 d'Octubre) : C. de la Democràcia, 77. Ciudad Adva. 9 de Octubre -Edificio A - 46018
- València (CIGÜEÑA): Paseo de la Alameda, 16 - 46010
- Xàtiva: Alameda Jaume I, 50 - 46800
COMMITMENTS TO THE CITIZENS TO PROVIDE QUALITY
Some of these offices have a Bill of Services, which was approved by DECREE 2/2003, of March 7, of the president of the Generalitat, whereby the Bill of Services was approved for the Prop offices in Vinaròs, Villareal, Sagunt, Xàtiva, Ontinyent and Benidorm. (DOGV [Official Journal of the Valencian Generalitat] 4462 - 18/03/03)
1. Commitments to quality vis-à-vis the citizens.
2. Speed, efficiency and reliability.
The Prop office will provide general information concerning the procedures of the Valencian Generalitat administration immediately it is requested by any citizen. If the information is not available at that time, the Prop office will send it on the next business day through the medium chosen by the citizen: telephone, fax, ordinary post or email.
The average waiting time to be attended to for enquiries about general information on procedures of the Valencian Generalitat or public job offers will be less than 9 minutes.
3. Convenience and availability.
Visits will be arranged respecting the order of entry, using a computing system equipped with screens announcing turns.
The office will have the printed matter and forms necessary to transact Valencian Generalitat procedures. If the forms are not available during the citizen's visit, the office will send them to the citizen's home address free of charge.
The office will be equipped with photocopiers for public use.
The Prop office undertakes to respond to citizens' complaints and suggestions within a maximum period of 15 days as from the date on which they are submitted.
TABLE OF INDICATORS. WE MEASURE QUALITY
|AREA OF COMMITMENT||ASSOCIATED INDICATORS||TARGET VALUES|
|SPEED, EFFICIENCY AND RELIABILITY||Information provided in a period of less than 24 hours||100%|
|Average waiting time.||Less than 9 minutes|
|CONVENIENCE AND AVAILABILITY||Availability of the visit management system.||99%|
|Availability of the photocopy service.||100%|
|TRANSPARENCY||Complaints and suggestions answered in the period established||100%|